Re: Flounder's delight

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'William Thompson'" <willy1959@gmail.com>, "'Ron Soave'" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Flounder's delight
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:34:30 -0500 reply-type=original
Cc: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "'Peter C.'" <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Flounder,

Can you send me some pictures of your new find?  I would really like to see
as many pics as you can send.  I use to look at your website long before I
ever knew you by way of this great email list.  I have read the Bishop story
quite a few times.

My email address is:

mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com

Thanks much,