RWA Pictures

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RWA Pictures
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:18:50 -0600 reply-type=original {sentby:smtp 24.15.214.89 authed with dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com} with any abuse report
I know, I should do it myself, but my Midget is a bit shy. Besides, it
hasn't warmed up enough yet to wash off the debris from the Lake Geneva snow
autocross a week ago. Classic Motorsports is looking for a good
high-resolution (1280x960 or better) picture of an RWA Midget. Details of
the desired pose, etc can be found at
http://www.grmotorsports.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=136356#136356
They are finally re-assembling their Project Midget, complete with nice new
Peter Caldwell adjustable shox at all four corners and want to have a
picture of an RWA so they can drive up the prices enough so that Bill L will
believe that they are better than Bugeyes ;-)))
This is your big chance to see your car in a classy mag!
David Lieb