Re: It Started...

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: It Started...
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:56:20 -0600 reply-type=original
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:from:to:cc:references:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:x-mailer:x-mimeole; b=EGp120hvf3AeKCC8KcE8xGQhHGGlsSBof9CTj4jJtZvg0sHP+4pokytB/nqpdzKP3e9NaiPqGfF/4t3GKkAGMws7pG98+2wXpVvrJfaQXlx1mwzPV7SntAnrMryKvwCCzCl9lOW1cL/rfrW+ajuum0scS8kRmPJAq+51YkdG9BU=
> Hello Kurtis,
>
>       the drive dog only fits one way on the dizzzy, or so i've been
>       told... if it seems its in backwards, (i.e. #1 cylinder is
>       bottom left rather than on the top right?) i ask if you have
>       had the dizzy rebuilt?.. if so, and you want it back to
>       "normal" .. its the internals of the dizzy that are
>       backwards,... easy to swap!

I have the dog in correctly now.  Apparently a PO had installed it 180
degrees out and I never noticed.  When I tried to reuse the old dizzy cap,
things didn't work right (obviously).  I just switched the wires around on
the cap, and everything worked fine.

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L