Re: SOS, the aftermath

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: SOS, the aftermath
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:16:19 -0600
Cc: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
when I was in the boot of the sprite, putting in wiring, in the middle of
winter, in my garage,  my wife walked in, and saw me half hanging out of the
seat area, she grabbed my arse, and I banged my head,  yes love hurts.. Just
remember larry when you are head first in there, if you hear flounder
laughing, and calling hoss.........

oohh  thats a web cam we gots to see