Re: Tell me why

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Tell me why
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:08:41 -0600
Cc: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
We have a member in the MG club who has insisted we fly the English flag,
the cross of St. George, rather than the Union flag at our events because
the cars were English, not British.

Later we had as our guest an individual who worked at the MG factory.  I
asked him whether the car parts were sourced exclusively from England
rather than the other areas of Britain.  He didn't know off-hand how many
of the parts were sourced outside of England, but he could tell me for a
fact that the fuel tanks for the MGBs (at least) came from Wales.

We denounced our member as anti-Welsh and we haven't heard much about it
since.

Do we need to sic the Welsh on you?! ;-)