Re: Non-hypothetical question, 1098 vs. 1275

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Non-hypothetical question, 1098 vs. 1275
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:33:44 -0600
Cc: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
In fact, that is who Martha and I are going to see on NYE, is Sorta. Here is
a nice link to some of their music. A few Christmas's ago, they made an EP
that they gave out to their fans at shows. It was never for sale, and now
that it is out of print, it is available for download at their site.
http://www.sortaweb.com/moreMyth.html
The track More Myth, is one of my favorites off this EP. If you have a fast
connection, it is free, check it out.

Brad