Merry Christmas

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, macsclubhouse@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Merry Christmas
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:35:13 EST
Cc: UtleyDallas@aol.com, fisher@hctc.net, tedgar@elp.rr.com, Debbie_1018@msn.com
The grand kids arrive tomorrow morning and we are off the mountains of New
Mexico for Christmas, and then to Pennsylvania for a visit to the farm and
great  grandma.  So I'll probably be facing 1000 emails or so when I get  back.

Merry Christmas and God Bless to all my list friends.

Robert  Houston
74.5 MGBGT
63 TR4
73 MG Midget

Firstly you must always  implicitly obey orders, without attempting to form
any opinion of your own  regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must consider
every man your enemy who  speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must hate
a Frenchman as you hate the  devil._ Horatio  Nelson_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/horationel167957.html)