Re: In 2006...(Re: In 1951......)

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: In 2006...(Re: In 1951......)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:11:00 -0600
Please stop badmouthing mother China.  They have no intention of
giving us anything as we all work for the collective.  Remember,
after we gave them the military secrets, the technology, the Brits
gave them the financial goodies it was inevitable.  Think of all the
unemployed comrades we will be helping, think how low the cost will
go for all software, birth control will now be law rather than
choice..  it's gonna be great!

On Jan 4, 2006, at 9:47 PM, Jim Johnson wrote:

snip

> !
>
> I just hope that when we finally finish turning ourselves into a
> third world
> country there will be some big benevolent idiot of nation somewhere
> that
> will give us billions in foreign aid while we bad mouth it and
> blame it for
> all of our problems....   ;-)
>
> Cheers!!
> Jim - he of the Social Democratic Midget in Dodge City
>
> On 1/4/06, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, me and the 10 people or so we'll have to lay off, not to
>> mention the
>> trickle down effect on our subcontractors when we outsource
>> overseas....

Dontcha just love a great bureaucracy !  Just get a receipt showing a
purchase from Home Depot for a metal plate...

Lester