Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore

To: William Thompson <willy1959@gmail.com>, Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 19:49:09 GMT
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
"But I honestly believe it"

No kiddin....I foresaw this with the origination of gas lines in the early 70's
along with the origination of OPEC and the
need for working wives to acquire/maintain a reasonably decent standard of
family living.

What I didn't count on was government
enabling big business to "sell out" in so
many ways, including the establishment of
tax-free offshore accounts to the extent
permitted.

I have buddies 20 yrs. my jr. who own
businesses/houses in Darien and surrounding wealthy area who's kids are in
college & who know damn well the chance of their kids ever doing as well as
they've done is far less likely than they previously thought possible, back
when the kids were first born.

As I said....glad I'm on the downside.....(considering this includes being
fortunate to have grown up during the best times this country ever had to offer
it's kids).

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)