RE: In 2006...(Re: In 1951......)

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'Robert E. Shlafer'" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: In 2006...(Re: In 1951......)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:52:56 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
LMAO. Actually, the law goes back to the 1930's (the Berry Act), it was a poor
attempt to augment the US steel industry before they believed any other country
could make anything.  Same sh!, different decade, Bob.  Back when you wee a kid
it was just different companies that had the poilticians in their pockets.

  And Congressman Manzullo is on it!

"Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com> wrote:
  So are we Bob.

Ron Soave

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop
thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
 G. W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.