Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore

To: Mark Hineline <hineline@ocotillofield.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 21:00:02 -0500
Cc: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mark Hineline wrote:

> Cursing the darkness gets fatiguing when there's so much darkness.

I pretty much gave up on being a "consumer"
Nothing in the mall is worth the trip there.
Wal Mart does get my business when I need Krylon spray paint and light
bulbs but I did notice their shavers are'nt exactly like the ones from
food store.
Being in the building trade, all I hear is cheap chinese crap from the
mouth of the electrican and plumber when ever they are doing a finish.
parts don't fit, valves leak, etc. But you just can't buy custom lights,
valves, and faucets and expect to get the job when Joe contractor is
bidding against you with cheap chink crap from Home defect. My guys do
NOT go there but the local "real" supply houses have to compete with
home cheapo so you get the same crap made in mexico, china, bumfuk,
anywhere but USA.
And like someone mentioned about the lumber, don't get me started on
that russian shit they call wood.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ