Re: No LBC - VW 3 Wheeler

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC - VW 3 Wheeler
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:24:17 -0600
From "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>

Do you have to wear a helmet??

**********************

Good question.  Not in Wisconsin, but I don't know about states with
motorcycle helmet laws.

As one lister emailed me off-list, anything with three wheels will fall
over.  True.  Anything with two or four wheels will also fall over if you're
an idiot.  Learn how to drive and don't exceed your or your vehicle's
capabilities and you will be fine.

The Mercedes F300 Life Jet seems to have better dynamics, but I've never
heard anything leading me to believe they will ever build it.

http://www.didyouknow.cd/whatsnew/mercedes.htm

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."