RE: Birthday Party

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Birthday Party
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 8:41:46 -0500
WST wrote:
Those of you that might be interested in coming to central WI at the Dream
Farm in Jan. (hah) for my 50th, let me know,

We snuck through the cheddar curtain last weekend. My wife wanted to go visit
her sister. Yeah, go to Green Bay, WI at New Year's... Went up on Friday and
came back Sunday. Didn't have time for side trips but would have liked to visit
you and PPP. Snow for the last 80 miles, single file at 35 mph! Rain all the
way home. What a fun trip!!!

We never go there in the summer. I don't know why not.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1975 Midget - some day auto-x-er