Re: My Dad

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, spritenut@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Dad
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:45:16 EST
In a message dated 1/5/2006 7:07:45 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
wsthompson@thicko.com writes:

Those of  you that might be interested in coming to central WI at the Dream
Farm in  Jan. (hah) for my 50th, let me know, so I can be sure you get  an
invitation. The more the merrier.

Stay well  people.

WST

I can't come to WI in January WST, but I'll try to remember to wear  the
black arm band that day in honor of your birthday.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!