Carpet supplier question, Chester & Herod??

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carpet supplier question, Chester & Herod??
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:12:47 -0600
Been pestering Biff most of the week about carpet details on the Mk2 Sprites,
particularly about the area behind the seats (parcel area as I call it).
Now I did contact a place that seems to have older patterns and wonder if
anyone has used them, it's called Chester and Herod, their website is
http://autockm.com/index.html
I've described what I need and and getting the urge to just trust that they'll
do it correctly, I hate to have to send stuff back. Or I can just make a
template of what I need and they'll do that too, for no change in price.
Thought I'd ask if anyone is familiar with them, especially on an older
Spridget carpet. They are a bit more than some of the quotes I've gotten, but
seem commited to the customers desires and evidently actually make the stuff,
rather than selling another manufactuers kits. I like that. They can also
supply the type of carpet I want to use, a 100% Nylon Loop.I'd rather not just
go and buy the carpet and DIY, as I'm sure others will suggest.
Dan G (Gilly)