RE: Can't Make it Here Anymore

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Can't Make it Here Anymore
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:04:48 -0600
Cc: "'Peter Shull'" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jim. don't make me have to kick your ass too.

  _____

From Jim Johnson [mailto:bmwwxman at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 1:31 AM
To: Wm. Severin Thompson
Cc: Peter Shull; Spridget List

Trumpet?  She's holding a freakin' Fluggle Horn!!  The trumpet is on her
lap....

This is cool. Youse guys is way ahead of me musically I guess. My heroes

are Leon Redbone, Gus Cannon, and Ricky Skaggs...

Cheers!!
Jim - he of the hurdy-gurdy Midget in Dodge City
__
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget
1976 R90/6
1990 K100LT
**Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.**