Re: [midgetsprite] Re: prayers

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: prayers
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:39:00 -0600
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Brad,

Good luck with this situation. At 61 I can tell you that it is very hard to
change a life style of excess so have patience with your Dad and be a
strong support post for him as he works with it. I was luckier than he when
I had my heart attack and didn't have any damage because I caught it
before it got too far along. I managed to give up 45 years of smoking
instantly, cold-turkey but am having a very hard time with loosing the
weight I gained thereafter.  I'll make it - so will your Dad with your help
and support.

Best wishes to you and your family,
Jim - he of the inert Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget