Re: Great day

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great day
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:07:13 -0800
At 03:04 PM 1/9/2006, Frank Clarici wrote:
>Alan wrote:
>>What a great day here in NJ, had to be at least 65 and sunny today. Luckily I
>>had the day off so I was able to take advantage of one of the few to
>Ya bum. I had to work but kept thinking it sure would be nice to be out in
>the Sprite.

Drove mine to work this morning (temp in the low-mid 60's), then to lunch
(temp in the upper 70's), then home to switch cars so I can drive my
Mustang home after my darts match tonight. Yeah, I know I'm a wimp, but
it'll probably get down into the mid 40's by the time I'm ready to head
home at 1am and I really hate to have to put the top back on the Sprite.

Rick