Re: Re: [midgetsprite] The 68 Midget damages are now mostly known

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: [midgetsprite] The 68 Midget damages are now mostly known
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:00:48 -0500
Hopefully, you have a spare spridget to drive while you do this.  I pulled a
front fender off over 5 years ago, to clean it up over the winter.  I don't
have it back on yet.  I ended up buying a second spridget to drive while I
'worked on it' and then ended up spending my time keeping the spare on the road
. . .
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/fleet_top_view.jpg

Keep us informed of progress?  :)

Robert D.