Re: ouch

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ouch
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:05:54 -0600 {sentby:smtp 192.190.246.2 authed with dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com} with any abuse report
> I'm not so sure this qualifies as "nice"..
> Ebay Item number: 4606065508

Ouch is only the beginning!!!
>>>YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 1958 AUSTIN HEALEY BUGEYE SPRITE WITH A 1971 1275cc
MOTOR WITH A 4 SPEED TRANS,ALLSO FROM A 1971 MGMIDGET RACKING STERING DESK
BREAK-FRONT,BREAK MASTER SELENDER HEATER AND BLOWER,STERING COLOM,WITH TURN
SIGNALS AND LIGHTS.WINDSHILD WIPER MOTOR,SEATS,WIREING HORNISES,VERY GOOD
GAS TANK WITH GAGES,71 GAGES IN RECOVERD DASH,RADIATOR,63 SPRITE DOORS AND
WINDSHILDS,AND WINDSHILD BAR,71 MGMIDGET RIMS,ALL OF REAR END AND FRONT END
IS ORIGANAL.THIS CAR HAS BEEN STORED FOR 25 YEARS SO PLEASE PARDON THE
DUST.SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BID. <<<

"racking stering desk break" Huh??? Yeah, I know, steering rack and disk
brakes, but who can spell like this??? Must be trying to make Alabama look
bad.

It claims to have doors from a 63 Sprite, but there are wing windows on
them.
"71 gages in recoverd dash" I think he has broken Frank's record ;-)
David Lieb