Re: Ebay seems sane

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Ebay seems sane
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:11:50 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
That makes me miss my first car. At 15, I had a 1968 Chevelle SS396
covertible, 425 hp. Young and dumb, I let a friend take it to his shop class
to change the timing chain. I came home shortly there after, and it
was sitting dead in the drive, with #8 missing 3/4 of the cylinder wall. I
never saw the bastard again. I was 15, not yet owning my first firearm, and
no funds for a new motor, so the car went the way of many of the others I
had over the years.
67 Mustang fastback GTA, with the California trim package
69 Super Bee 383
66 GTO with 421 3 deuce
69 Mustang 302, the car that cured me of Fords
the list goes on, but I have a club to hit tonight.

Brad