Slightly OT - Spitfire

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slightly OT - Spitfire
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:35:27 -0800
Sorry to bomb the list with this but my father is looking at a 76
Spitfire and was asking what it may be worth. He doesn't know much about
LBC's so he has been peppering me with questions. I've sent him links
that I have found and encouraged him to sign up with the Spitfire list
but so far to no avail. I have also been asking him for some pix and
other info but haven't received it yet.

I have tried to talk him out of Spit and into an MGB it but he seems to
really like them.

Is there possibly anyone in the Houma, LA area that might be willing to
check out a Spit for him? I would but the airfare would negate any
benefit :-)

Reply off list to keep any Triumph bashing to a minimum.

TIA

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com <blocked::http://www.herbytoys.com>