"Making New Friends" at the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: "Making New Friends" at the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:28:09 +0000 FILETIME=[29C28430:01C62103]
>From: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
>To: "Reid Trummel"
><editor_reid@hotmail.com>,<healeys@autox.team.net>,<spridgets@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction - Day 2
>Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:51:23 -0600
>
>OK, OK on the auction....how does one get Rob Phillips job?
>
>Mark
>Nashville

Mark & Everyone,

Nothing would be more fun than getting a large group of Healeyists/Listers
together in Scottsdale next January.  Consider:

-- The weather there is better than it is in 95+ of the rest of the country
at that time.  It's a great place to flee winter for a couple of days or a
whole week.

-- There are four auctions going on in the area in the same period (and one
more if you want to hang around a few more days), so there is always
something car-related going on in and around Phoenix/Scottsdale and
vicinity.

-- If you drive your Healey and put a FOR SALE sign in the window, you might
become an overnight millionaire (just kidding).

Anyway, I'm planning to return for next year's parties, er, I mean,
"auctions."  We also took in a bit of the RM Auction and the Silver Auction
while there, and I understand that they even have non-car attractions in the
area, but you'd have to research that yourself.

Put it on your calendar.  Let's schedule a Listers' "Rendezvous in the
Desert" next January!

Reid

Reid Trummel
Editor, Healey Marque
Portland, oregon

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.