What is Wrong with This Back Plate!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What is Wrong with This Back Plate!
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:35:04 -0600
Here is a link to a picture of the back plate on my
1275cc Midget engine.  Please take a look and tell
me if I need to do anything with it while I have the
engine out. It looks kinda cobbled together to me
and I can't find a part number on it. It is 3/8" thick
however so probably thickness isn't a problem.
Maybe I should just clean it off a little and put it
back together.....

http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/mg/back_plate2.jpg

Cheers!!
Jim - fractured Midget in Dodge City