Re: dueling websites?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dueling websites?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:09:30 -0600 {sentby:smtp 192.190.246.2 authed with dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com} with any abuse report
> The 2008 Sprite 50th Race Series will be at 4 to 6 tracks, including
> Virginia Int., Road America at Elkhart Lake,WI, Mosport in Canada,
Blawkhawk
> Farms in IL near Rockford, and the possibility of 2 more events. The race
> series will be part of larger sanctioning bodies that already have
> insurance, etc. They already have infrastructure. If you'd like to throw a
> national even in conjunction with the race at Blackhawk, you're welcome
to.
> I can help make that happen, and perhaps can organize track touring, or,
> possibly even a driver's schools of some sort. Also, there will be many
> (many) Sprite & Midget drivers in need of crew, so many of you could step
up
> and be part of a race team.
>
> Also, there's no reason why smaller or regional events can't piggyback on
> the other events.

Ooh, so there could be 4 to 6 events and deadheads traveling along as
groupies. I can see the images in my head already ;-) 4 to 6 parties instead
of 1 or 2.. sounds better all the time. I guess my Midget will get some
exercise! Are you sure the Thick-Tones are up to the challenge?

Any chance of the other two being further West? We don't want those folks to
feel left out, especially since we are going to such lengths to include
Canada, eh? How about Laguna Seca? :-)))))
David Lieb
Have Midget, Will travel