Help with Bugeye Horn

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help with Bugeye Horn
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 12:54:04 -0500
Hello all,
I know that this problem is not uncommon, but I need some help on
what to do next to fix the horn in the Bugeye. I am using a Moto-Lita
wheel - photo attached. The horn sounds constantly, whether pushing
the horn button or not. I know that something is wrong (wires
touching?) in the steering wheel contact to the ring on the dash
cone. Any one have any suggestions on what to try?

Lin Rose
1959 Bugeye
1960 BT7 in restoration

A photo of the wheel and back of the horn push button can be found at:

http://homepage.mac.com/linwoodrose/PhotoAlbum13.html

Just click on an image to see it in a larger view.