Re: Montana Bob And Car Show Class Question

To: Mark Endicott <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: Montana Bob And Car Show Class Question
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:04:33 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net reply-type=original
Just don't make the Midgets park across the field from the Sprites, like
they do at Moss Motors' fallfest show here in New Jersey.   If you need to
separate MGs from the Healeys, then put the spridgets at the dividing line!

Separating 1500s from those "other" midgets helps me win those little
plaques (wouldn't stand a chance otherwise), so it wouldn't hurt MY
feelings!

Steve
www.1978mgmidget.com