Re: Further seat questions, recovering seats, long

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Further seat questions, recovering seats, long
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:32:22 -0600
Dan,

I used a new seat kit from England (the old MG Midget, Sprite Center
Richmond, Surrey and a "Guide to Purchase & D.I.Y. Restoration of the MG
Midget & Austin Healey Sprite", by Lindsay Porter.  It's a Haynes
publication and 139-149 show a step-by-step procedure which really came
in handy.  ISBN # 0 85429 336 1  Mine is an 1984 edition.  Good book to
have.
Good luck,
Dave
59 :{)