Fw: Re: [FOT] History Question

To: friendsoftriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Re: [FOT] History Question
From: jimdonick <whimsey1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:19:22 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Bill,
     I'm as astounded as you!  The car was called a "Cad-Triumph" and was most
definitely a pre TR Triumph Roadster.  The driver that day was George Bare of
Cedar Rapids and the car carried number 66.   As I alluded to earlier, being an
Allard guy I'm intrigued especially when I think about the original brakes they
had to either live with or replace.   Remember that the gear shift on that
thing originally was on the column as well but if they put a Cad in then there
must have been some other serious (!) surgery done somewhere under there.

kind regards,
jimdonick