Re: [FOT] Spitfire Front Wheel Bearings

To: Robertten1@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Spitfire Front Wheel Bearings
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:04:25 EST
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/23/2006 9:38:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Robertten1@aol.com writes:

I'm  looking to replace my front wheel bearings on my Spit.  Any
recommendations for a source(s) of quality parts?  What are you Spit  road
racers using on
your race cars?  I've found the usual Brit  suppliers  offering jap, or
worse,
brand replacement  parts.

==AM==
Timken bearings are still available, are they not?

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and  Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html