[FOT] Fwd: Re: FW: Y I K E S !

To: fot@autox.team.net, <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>,f500@f500.org
Subject: [FOT] Fwd: Re: FW: Y I K E S !
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:39:06 -0700
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
A note from my Brother-in-law about his visit (earlier today) to the Enzo's point of demise over in Malibu.

I went and looked at the place where the Enzo crashed. HOLY CRAP HE WAS HAULING!!! Skid marks where he started spinning out, then up the rounded curb sideways leaving a nice gash in the curb, then allong the hillside levling the grass for quite a while before hitting and removing the telephone pole (where the car split in two), then skidded for another football field or so leaving the neatest snake path of skidmarks I have ever seen on the road. I dropped by the crash site today, someone else was there looking at the site also. I found a few bits of carbon fibre and that's it. The place had already been picked clean of bits...

dan
===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html