Re: Too cool...No LBC but read all

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Too cool...No LBC but read all
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 23:18:01 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The guys I met on the fire roads (I was with a
coworker/local volunteer firefighter from IL; they
exchanged patches in a firefighter ritual) had a
prison work crew out, and were setting back-burns for
miles.  They actually seemed very confident they had
it somewhat under control, but maybe that was just in
Yorba Linda.  My hotel room stinks of the fire,
though.