Re: Rear wheel steering fixed

To: JustBrits_com <justbrits@comcast.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering fixed
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:23:50 GMT
"Replace with some PPP'ers"

I agree, and most especially if your Wheelrite kit is using the way too stiff VW
tube shocks this kit comes with.

Otherwise,
try KYB K2R's Frank. They are a lot less stiff.

But for best results WITH this kit, you might
try adjustable top of the line KONI's beginning with "soft" setting. I'll
probably
go this way in time with the Wheelrite kit
that came with my Frog.

Those that apply to this
kit for the Spridget are Corvette-sized rear
shocks & fit the Spridget Wheelrite conversion on all four corners. I've got the
KYB K2R #'s and will send them along to
you shortly for conversion, comparison or
however they may assist you.

But you might find it more $$$ efficient to
convert over to Pete's quality rebuilts and
the adjustable ones at that....for the "lighter" rear, anyway?

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)