Re: Yet another few seat questions (sorry!!)(verbose post)

To: Dan Gillitzer <dang@ticon.net>
Subject: Re: Yet another few seat questions (sorry!!)(verbose post)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:51:30 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok, i too thought that the seat bottom should go under those tabs but
I could never make it happen so rather than ask anyone I decided that
those tabs were more of a stop for the seat back to rest on rather
than a clip to hold the seat bottom down.  I have absolutley no proof
or info on this it just saved me from trying to bend those things up
to get the seat bottom to fit under them.. ;-)

Lester