RE: Postmortem on 1275

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Postmortem on 1275
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:29:51 -0600
Minnesota Newsletter? I missed the start of this thread, but I think I know
which engine you are talking about. It was Tom Hazen's 1275. Quite modified.
Of interest,it also has a crossflow head I've never seen anywhere else. It
has what is, in effect, an integral intake manifold for a Weber DCOE.

What was the question? I'll ask him at breakfast Saturday.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis