Re: A most remarkable day!!!!

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: A most remarkable day!!!!
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:28:27 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:

> Look closely at who wrote that!  And I always thought it would be a cold
> day in Hell when the Spritemeister had to ask a question of others about
> a Sprite!!!!

Hey now, if this Spridget had a STOCK set up, I probably would have
asked the same question because it was not shock related afterall.
But I did not assemble the rear springs and one would think if if they
were putting in leaf springs they would have at least tightened up the
mounting nuts. Even if one is a DUMB Previous owner.
Then again, since EVERYTHING the DPO did was either loose or had to be
reworked, I should have known.
So Buster, yes it was a cold day, the A40 didn't start that day, and I
must have had a brain freeze up.
And besides, I don't want to be dubbed a "know-it-all" ;)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ