Re: [midgetsprite] Top Gear

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Top Gear
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:12:39 -0800
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill

Not "tracing guy" and certainly do not consider myself an artist. I am
designer however. I do consultant work in site planning & community
design for architects, developers & engineers. Was finishing a colored
illustrative site plan for apartment project that was due Friday morning.

After 30 years of experience I can stay inside the lines most of the
time. Coloring is the fun part of work - fairly mindless, so watching TV
or drinking wine is easy to do at same time. Plus the added benefit of
getting "high" from the fumes of the color markers.

Good shows last night. They showed my all-time dream car - early '60s
Jaguar Mark II. Now if I could only afford one -- unless someone on list
has one he/she wants to give away? : )

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA