RE: Anti sway bar mounting..

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Anti sway bar mounting..
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:57:03 -0500
lester,
those are OEM for a factory reinforced controll arm wich come predrilled
for the mounting.  i have 2 controll arms here wich i can make a template
from and mail of to you before you guess and swiss cheese an early style
controll arm.    the early optional front sway bar used a difrent link
mount arrangement affair.

chuck.
BTW?   i'd like 3 hood badges for the 93.  tell me how much i owe ya and
i'll mail it all together, okie-dokie?  ;)