RE: Snow and driving which car

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Snow and driving which car
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:54:19 -0800 (PST)
Here in Western Colorado the DOT will treat critical
roadways with Magnesium Chloride prior to bad
storms/bad conditions. This lowers the temperature at
which the roads become icy. It's not a great deal
difference in temp, but it makes a big difference. I
commute for an hour through a twisty canyon and heavy
traffic and it can be a great help. I'm just glad I'm
subjecting my work truck to this stuff - not my
Sprite!

Joe Lansing
62 Sprite