Re: Coincidences - Frank, Steve Bell, me, european style

To: Paul Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Coincidences - Frank, Steve Bell, me, european style
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:33:14 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
A cousin of mine (who hired Frank to remodel a rental
proerty for her in Joisey) was in Italy 2 years ago on
a day cruise on Lake Como.  On the boat, she meets a
group of people who are touring Europe in their
Healeys.  She mentions that I have one.  The guy was
Steve Bell, who had stayed at my house the previous
summer.  And one of the Healeys on the tour was
delivered to the port in NJ for the tour by Frank!

--- Paul Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>