Re: Way, way, way off topic

Subject: Re: Way, way, way off topic
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:44:47 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I think everyone is missing the point here.

I can understand why a 17 yr old kid might be out hunting for food, but
the VP? Obviously he is not being paid enough. He shouldn't be forced to
go out hunting for small birds when chicken is 39 cents a pound at the
butcher. And poor Mrs. Armstrong, she must have been hungry too, waiting
in the car to see watch what Dick might bring down.

And unless you're in Texas, chances are you won't be in danger of
another shopper pulling a weapon on you as you approach the cooler.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/