Re: From the weatherman!

To: "Woerpel's" <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: From the weatherman!
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:03:13 -0800
Cc: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
This'll impress you about how terrible it's out here in western Oregon!

Tomorrow is forecast for that date, it will be like the first time on
record, or something similar, temperature will not go above freezing in
Portland!!!  Dandelions are up, Rhubarb is a foot high, lawn needs mowing!
LOL!

Stray warm and take care of yourselves.

Paul A