Re: E-clips (again?)

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: E-clips (again?)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:00:05 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
dmeadow@juno.com wrote:

> Resend, because it didn't make the list?:
>
> I'm wrestling with these friggin' e-clips on the wheel cylinders.

Throw them away! Go to any hardware store with w/cylinder in hand and
but the original style JC clip. JC meaning those 2 religous words you
say when the clip goes flying. ;)
The E clips will work but are too thick and orientated just a bit wrong.
If you do get them on, watch where the bleeder nipple goes.
The DPO used E clips on the Midget I am building and stripped the
bleeder nipples cause the clips are too big and got in the way.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ