Re: Controversy over Ottawa Pileup

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Controversy over Ottawa Pileup
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:48:50 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Tough luck for you Canadians, mate.  Big brother is not only watching,
he's deciding how you should behave - and by his rules, not yours.
Wonder how much longer it will be before we Yanks have to file
civil rights suits againts our government for the same thing......

Cheers!!
Jim - Midget sans black box et avec Colt 45 in Dodge City