RE: And then there were 399

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'John Innis'" <jdinnis@gmail.com>, "'Hal Faulkner'" <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: RE: And then there were 399
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:17:37 -0500
Cc: "'Mgraziano1'" <mgraziano1@o-lite.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I remember a descriptive phrase, from Car & Driver (in the pre-Yates days,
before it lost all credibility), describing drivers of Ferraris, and other
exotics, as "greaseballs, and wealthy illiterates".  What you've described
sounds to me like the modern incarnation of those same "greaseballs &
wealthy illiterates".  Isn't it reassuring to find that some things never
change?
Bud Osbourne