[FOT] Nordschleifen News

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Nordschleifen News
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:40:51 +0100
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Hello Triumph Racers,
I have been at your great Historic Motorsports Show in Stoneleigh last weekend
and met Pieter Bakker,

the Dutch FISC coordinator and organizer of the Nordschleifen race.

Here some news on the Race:

Eligibility

FISC has his own technical officer who only has a look on safety standards and
is known for non-bureaucratic

behaviour. Pieter agreed with me on the view that there will not be any
discussion on eligibility for participants

that are compliant with the rules of a recognized European race series like
TR-Register/TSSC (and others).

Prices:

The Triumph Competition guest drivers price is b,390.-  (approx. GBP260.-)

In case of 5 or more registrations (en bloc) we are willing to give a
discount

Registration:

In case of interest you can contact me (stephan schamschula) and I will
forward this to our Club Secretary Hubertus Carl.

He will then send out the entry forms.

Please forward this information to all interested drivers

Best regards

Stephan Schamschula

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html