[FOT] Passing of a hero

To: fot@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu,triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net,6pack@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, nass@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FOT] Passing of a hero
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:52:32 -0500
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
This past Monday, Brigadier General Robert L. Scott passed away at age 97. Scott was a WWII ace with the Flying Tigers and the author of many books including God is My Co-pilot. It is well worth your time to read through the many postings on the "condolence book". A link is attached. People like Scotty are the reason we enjoy what we have today. Please take a look and reflect. My wife and I were fortunate to have had the opportunity to spend some time with Scotty. A true hero. Ted http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net

=== Help keep Team.Net on the air