[FOT] FOT 10th Anniversary T-Shirts -- Official Order Email

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] FOT 10th Anniversary T-Shirts -- Official Order Email
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 07:51:46 -0600
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Hi everyone!

The final design of the shirt is done, and that means I need to hit everyone up for money! I have posted the designs at http://www.141.com/fot10th so you can see them. The shirts will be white, with a large 4-color back design and a small 4-color design on the front left chest. They will be Hanes Beefy T's or equivalent; a good, thick shirt. Those coming to Hallet will be able to pick their shirt(s) up at the event. If you need it mailed, please include your mailing address and $6 for postage/packing. Shirts are $15 each for S-XL; $16 for XXL; and $17 for XXL. Any profit will go to the FOT coffers. Please mail your payment to:

Susan Kahler
1209 Mail Route Road
Jefferson, AR 72079

Please find your name, number of shirts, and size(s) below, and verify your order.

If you are not on the list and would like to order a shirt/shirts, or if you would like to change your order, please let me know by email ASAP!

Thank you so much for your orders!!!

Susan :)

PS -- The artist is Roger Warrick, who does those great t-shirts for Classic Motorsports. I really liked his work and was able to get him to do ours (thanks for the intro, Tim & Bill!). If you would like him to do work for you, he can be reached at rwarrickart@earthlink.net and his Web site is http://www.kineticnet.net/roger/index.html. I particularly like his "Silver Aero" print in the Motorsports Art section. Wow. He's good!!

Number Size Name Cost

1 M Chris Kantarjiev $15.00
1 M Dave Riddle $15.00
1 M Kevin Lynch $15.00
1 L Bob Lang $15.00
2 L Brad & Susan Kahler $30.00
2 L Gary Horstkorta $30.00
1 L Jack Brooks $15.00
2 L Jack Drews $30.00
1 L Jeff Snook $15.00
1 L Jim Hill $15.00
1 L Joe Boruch $15.00
1 L Larry Young $15.00
3 L Matt Bakes $45.00
1 L Mike Munson $15.00
2 L Scott Barr $30.00
2 XL Bill Dentinger $30.00
3 XL Bob Davis $45.00
2 XL Bob Totten $30.00
1 XL Chuck Arnold $15.00
2 XL Chuck Gee $30.00
1 XL Dan Forgey $15.00
1 XL Dave Riddle $15.00
1 XL Dennis DeLap $15.00
1 XL Don Marshall $15.00
2 XL Ed Barnard $30.00
2 XL George Wright $30.00
2 XL Glenn Franco $30.00
2 XL Irv Korey $30.00
2 XL Jack Coffey $30.00
1 XL Jeff Snook $15.00
2 XL Jim McAndrew $30.00
2 XL Joe Alexander $30.00
1 XL Joe Boruch $15.00
1 XL Joe Hovey $15.00
1 XL John James $15.00
2 XL Kevin Lynch $30.00
1 XL Larry Young $15.00
2 XL Mark Bradakis $30.00
1 XL Marty Sukey $15.00
3 XL Matt Bakes $45.00
2 XL Mike Munson $30.00
2 XL Randall Young $30.00
2 XL Rob Dardano $30.00
2 XL Scott Janzen $30.00
2 XL Brad & Susan Kahler $30.00
1 XXL Bill Dentinger $16.00
1 XXL Ernie Husmann $16.00
2 XXL Jerry Barr $32.00
2 XXL Jim Coan $32.00
1 XXL Rob Dardano $16.00
2 XXL Tony Drews $32.00

--
*** PCMCIA  People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***

=== Help keep Team.Net on the air
=== http://www.team.net/donate.html