Re: Machine shop chatter

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Machine shop chatter
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:26:33 GMT
I didn't realize you could get a little head while visiting a machinist. How
'bout that.

Hey, amigo....
as I currently understand the situation...
...the Chinese are gonna own the company...they're not gonna build the car.

But if you're right (and you may very well be), then this deal will never
work out in the long run 'cause despite what some people may think about our
older British sports cars, I don't think the British will want to knowingly
have a hand in purposely/intentionally producing junk.

I mean, this is a "niche" market car and the DeLorean is, after all, not that
far behind us to be forgotten (hopefully,
anyway!:).

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)