Update on Bugeye near San Diego

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update on Bugeye near San Diego
From: Andrew Frink <bugeye@drooartz.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:36:31 -0700
Thanks to everyone who sent on offers of assistance. It really made
me feel good knowing I had help out there. A member of the British
Car Forum was able to go look over the car today and get some
pictures. Had a really good couple of chats with him today, and feel
like I have a good idea of the condition of the car. It essentially
checked out as a basically original, solid car. A little rust in one
floor pan, a few small dings, badly adjusted driver's door. Biggest
negatives were bad shocks all around, bad wiring, and the one bad
floor board. Pretty much a complete car.

Right now I'm leaning towards making an offer to the seller, but I'm
going to sleep on it for the night and see how I feel about it in the
morning.

Thanks again!
-Drew

--